St. Joseph’s Parish Wilton consists of approximately 800 households.
The Parish includes Lower Bishopscourt, Donscourt, Cardinal Court, Wilton Court & Manor, Clashduv & Riverview Estate, Sandymount, Southbury Road, Summerstown, Green Park, Wilton Lawn & Villas, part of Glasheen Road, Wilton Park Villas, part of Bishopstown Road.
St. Joseph’s Church, Wilton was built in 1897. It was attached to the adjacent St Joseph’s College which for many years was a house of formation for students of the Society of African Missions (SMA) preparing for priesthood in Africa. It is now a retirement house for missionaries as well as a house of mission animation.